whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time to step up.


Now that i've made kris's "honourable mentions, but dont update very often" list, i think now may be the best time to bust a move and get blogging a little more.

Jordan and Kristen have come and gone... phew.. i dont know if i could handle that kind of excitement for awhile... i'll have to prepare for christmas. The way Kirsten and Heather got soo EXCITED was almost scary (its good to see that they love thier brother and sisters) but you'd think they were Rockstars or something.... well they kind of are.. i mean Jordan IS my cousin i guess that makes him a D-list celebrity along with Stephen Baldwin and Tera Reid. Anyhoo, Jordan, Kris, Stevie J and myself went and watched Jackass 2 on thursday. Good times! i'll spare you childish humour that we love so much but just say there was much laughter and a few groans of disgust.

Oh, a lack of couch update... there has been no update 3-7 weeks to go.... please not let it be 7 weeks.

4 Comments:

At 1:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see Jackass 2 but I've got no one to go with. Liz won't go because she's mature and too good for childish humour, not me I love childish humour and I'm not even close to being mature.

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. I can have a childish humour but am mature enough not to spend $12 to see it!

 
At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love childish humour. I can't wait to see it. I might even see it in the theater. I am not mature like Joy. I will admit that.

 
At 4:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely not too mature for Jackass humour. I laughed until it hurt and then I almost puked and then I laughed some more. It was good to see the guys. Nathan, it's too bad that we couldn't have seen you more. Kristen didn't even get to see you at all. Oh well, it's not like there were any opportunities. If only there was a family gathering.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home