whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

3 days!

yeah so only a couple more days until i finally get my little condo and im pretty pumped. Anyhoo, that on its own isnt to exciting... nothing new....BUTTTTTT listen to this... or rather, read this text! I had to go to see my lawyer today to sign all the paper work, the only time he had was at ten so i had to take some time from work to walk down to his office. On my way back i was almost back at my office and this car wanted to turn into the alley behind the building just as i was there on the sidewalk. He was nice and stopped to let me pass, so i thought i'd be nice and jog past so he didnt have to wait as long.... just as i start out a van came screaming out from the alley not stopping at the sidewalk to check for... well me. i was litterally inches away from getting smoked! kinda shook me up but i was fine. however for the rest of the day i couldnt help but picture my body flying through the air ... getting hit by a car would suck.... however im sure i could use it to get others to do my moving for me. jk.

8 Comments:

At 6:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1- Glad to hear you didn't end up flying through the air like a Nathan doll.

2- 3 days...wow! Will it be presentable for us to see when we are there for thanksgiving?
(speaking of which, everytime the jackass movie trailer comes on, jordan says "i should really see that with nathan")

~Kristen

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Darrins cousin was hit by a car last weekend and it was no good. Glad to hear that you escaped that same fate. Otherwise your house-warming gift would have been a blender and some straws. Do you still need help with moving?
Well, good luck with that.

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

Yeah, im quite glad i avoided being hit, i had to laugh about it because i was SOO close to being in a world of hurt.

Yeah the place should be presentable by that time, im sure there will still be stuff i will want to make it feel more "homey" like art work and side tables and the like... but i think i have pretty much everything to be able to have people over and have them comfortable.

i will hold off on seeing jackass until jordan is in town, everytime i see an ad for it im like "i wish jordan was here" ... yeah we're idiots.

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

oh... joy, i COULD use a blender! i love smoothies and such, black or stainless steel please..haha jk.

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Well you said it. The idiot comment I mean. I can't wait to see your place. Maybe on of my kids could Christin it for you. Is that how that word is spelled?

 
At 6:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that today is the day....congratulations! I'm very excited for you!! Good luck with the move!

Dee

 
At 7:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long till you get all hooked up to the internet at the new place?
or will you be work blogging...anyway, I hope the move went well. Congrats!

 
At 9:09 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Apparently, there are a few cars downtown where you will be living. Just a heads-up.

Darrin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home