whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Long time no post.

So yeah since Stampede not a whole lot has gone on. I've been doing the ol' work thing, playing some x-box 360 and pretty much just keeping things real. Not too much worthy enough to post about.. and posting about having nothing to post about gets old fast. But in the last week some excitement HAS started to take place.

I bought plates.

seriously! Caban was having a closing out sale so i stocked up, and since i had the plates i decided i should have a home to match. soooooooooo.......

I have a real estate agent, and a mortgage broker.(after they help me buy a place, we're going to drive around in a van and fight crime) Thats right i've decided to grow up a little bit and move out. Not just move out but buy myself a home. My mother has actually been holding in her excitement quite well, but i can still see the sparkle in her eye and can tell thats she's already imagining what she's going to do to my room.

anyhoo, thats my excitement hopefully if everything goes right i'll have everything taken care of in a month or two... but it is calgary so who knows how it will go.

5 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Michael D said...

Nathan,

There are a couple of houses up for sale in our location (Bridlewood). One house which is small like ours is going for $320,000 and another one which is super close to us is going for $530,000. Crazy prices these days... I have been there!!

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Heather said...

a new home? How exciting!

 
At 7:24 am, Blogger Dee said...

Good luck Nathan! I think the market has slowed a little since we bought in May, but don't be discouraged if you have to try for a few places. It's a bit of a rollercoaster!

 
At 9:10 am, Blogger kris said...

That's pretty exciting news. Too bad you didn't think of this a year ago. I guess it's better than thinking of it next year though.

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

yeah its getting pretty scary out there, but apparently its "cooling down"

On Saturday im heading out with my real estate agent to look at some places... updates to follow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home