whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

pretty boring

Not a whole lot going on these days, just counting down the days until i get the keys to my place (its at 11) besides that i go to work and jibber jabber their for awhile then i try to find some poor suckers to scam dinner off of. Thanks Joy Darrin and Ethan for dinner and cupcakes... oh and Aiden(sp?) thanks for not eating me... seriously thats a big boy, but still super cute. and of course a big shout out to Kirsten for my tuesday dinner ... who wants to make me dinner tomorrow?? I figure if i can find a few more people to feed me once a week there will be no need to grocery shop or anything when im living on my own.

Oh, i do have a poop story (sorry kirst, im stealing your thunder) whilst (thats for your kristen) i was at the lobbs today for tuesday night dinner i was holding "the boy" and he was all smiles as usual... seriously the kid is DARN cute and i was just bouncing him a bit on my knee, when i noticed a discolouration of his shirt... and of my shirt... ah crap (literally) oh well at least i had finished eating and im not the type to get all grossed out so no big deal... Quinten had a good laugh.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Sorry about your shirt. The poo didn't even stink. And you're right QuinQuin did have a good laugh.

 
At 1:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be too picky but I believe you wanted to put "whilst" not whist.

 
At 8:01 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

As I commented on Kirsten's, whilst it was just leakage, it is still poop.
You are welcome for dinner anytime although I don't quite measure up to the Tronsgard's culinary ability.
Aidan is fun to watch eat - it is pretty constant.

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger kris said...

Sorry to tell you Nathan, but I read that story on Kirsten's blog first. Looks like she stole your thunder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home