whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

On my own

so im pretty much all moved in, and im officially living on my own.... desite the concern of many friends and family on being scared my first night on my own, i managed to resist calling home or taking kirsten up on her offer of letting me borrow taylors nightlight. Besides that not too much going on, im in BJ school this week so i'll have to wait until next week to have my first walk to work. Now to work on the home warming party.

8 Comments:

At 9:06 pm, Blogger Heather said...

BJ school. Oh man it's way too easy.

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

I can still lend you the night light.

 
At 9:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BJ ??

 
At 11:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BJ? ummm.

nathan you never talk to me n/e more. is it cuz you are too cool to talk to people who haven't moved out? jerkkkkkkkk

ps, when is the houswarming party. i will make you a cheese cake

ani

 
At 1:41 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

That's certainly a way to get an invite.
Oh, and Darrin is wondering where this scho..... oh, nevermind.

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

Well ani i've been kinda lazy with the whole house warming thing.. something to do with no where for my guests to sit. i dont know, maybe i just havent caught the entertaining bug yet, oh unless you like to play x-box whist sitting on the floor.

 
At 1:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the name of that band again? I have a bad memory.

 
At 1:46 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

Jurasic 5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home