whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

part time blogger

i realized that im really a part time blogger these days. Maybe that shows how busy and popular i am that i have no time to blog... or maybe its closer to the truth of me not having anything too exciting to report. sigh.

Lets see whats new in Nathan's world.

Still waiting on the couch to get made and delivered. that means im spending much time on the floor in my place playing x-box. (not only do i not have cable i dont even have the antennae for the tv). I've laid down a blanket and a few pillows so its actually pretty comfy.

Jordan and Kristen are in town... i've never seen kirsten get so excited in all my life. Jordan i better get some of those Dino-sours.

Still working at BJ and taking courses every now and then. They are even sending me down to Houston. I had a choice of when i wanted to go, September, late October or mid December... hmmm when would i rather leave Calgary for Houston? yeah no brainer, DECEMBER.

oh, im also carless, which sucks i suppose but its a sacrifice i chose to save money. It kinda takes me back to my days of destroying cars when i was known as "transit boy" ahhh good times.

well thats all for now, i have to get back to work.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Yeah I'm excited to see Jordan and Kristen. What of it? If you ask Jordan nicely maybe, just maybe he'll give you a yellow dino-sour.

 
At 6:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe someone will get you an antennae as a housewarming present. Or, you know, you could buy one yourself...they don't even cost as much as a month of cable.

PS- I read "carless" as "careless" and it still pretty much made sense.

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Me too, K and I thought the very same thing!

Maybe Stevie Wonder can revive his hit "Part-time Lover" with your title "Part-time blogger". It could work.

Either one applies, does it not??!!

Sorry :-o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home