whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

30 days till i get the keys.

So yes i have finally been approved for my mortgage and now just have to work out some last minute things with the real estate agent and the lawyer (my entourage is growing) to work out and sign then its just a waiting game until the possession date.

So far i am the only one that has seen my place and people are interested in seeing what i have purchased. People, like my parents. Thing is they go on vacation just before i gain possession and wont see it until they get back... hopefully i can get relatively settled in before they return.


Im getting a good taste of the cost of living on your own, all the little things that you take for granted when they have been provided for you your entire life... its all about needs and wants. The NEED list actually isnt that long, stuff like glasses, knives, food, towels, cleaning supplies etc. but the WANT list more than makes up for it: couch, bar stools, tv, coffee table etc. Little by little i will get the things i need and then i can have some fun and start going for some of the things i want.

5 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, Blogger Faye said...

We may be able to help you out with a few things. I'll scour my place and you can let me know what you've got or haven't got.
Auntie Faye

 
At 6:43 am, Blogger kristen said...

or...you NEED to pay the bills, you WANT to go out for dinner (or to buy new pants, or to get new shoes, or....)

 
At 8:28 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

and of course bills, i actually dont even consider the money that goes towards bills, because of course they come first!

 
At 1:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations,I'm glad that the waiting is over for you. I know that you will make things work. Be assured that mam & I will be there for you if and when you need us to help.
Everyone here in England sends you their love. See you soon.

Dad

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Come shopping at the Whitbread household. As long as you don't mind chocolate milk stains, we may have some good deals for you. Free is pretty sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home