whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

finally!


So I took possession of my condo today!! I spent the day moving as much of my crap as i could on my own and i just need to get one of my brothers with a truck to help me move the TV and bed. After that i'll be pretty much settled... besides the fact that i still need many kitchen utensils, food, etc etc etc. I did take a break in moving to head over to Urban Barn and i bought a couch and a coffee table... but i dont get them for 6-10 weeks.. ouch! So Kristen, when you and Jordan come into town there may not be a whole lot of sitting going on at nathan's place, that will have to wait until Christmas. All in all im excited to be living on my own (which wont be happening for another week because im taking care of the dog until my parents get back from vacation.

Here's some pics.. sorry about the water spots, stupid rain.


10 Comments:

At 6:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks really nice...congrats!
(start stealing those staple food items from your parents house whilst they are away on vacation, that way you can just say you used them all..."seriously mum, i used all 5kg of the sugar you had...i drink a LOT of coffee")

 
At 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!! Is it a new building or it is all redone?

Dee

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

its an older building thats getting completly redone. new floors, appliances, counters, bathroom, etc. i think they have 2 suites left and then just the common area... hopefully it wont be too long, they are pretty noisy and create a lot of dust

 
At 10:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite move was having food "donated" to me by my work. I guess that's the good thing about working in a restaurant. Make friends with someone who works at a home furnishings store and you've got it made.

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger Kirst said...

I know I told you that I liked it but I will tell you again. I like the new digs. When can I come over? And who needs food when you have parents and a wonderful cousin to feed you.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

Looks great! We will be over for the house warming party - when will that be?

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

Yeah, house warming... umm you'll have to get a hold of my mother for that one... i think she's more excited for it than i am.. maybe it'll be more of a no more kids at home party.

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Looks very nice!! have you gotten all your fancy things for inside it yet?

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger kris said...

Looking good.

 
At 8:25 am, Blogger Heather said...

How was your first night? Were you scared????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home