whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

well, when you put it that way...

it seems everyone is putting quotes in their blogs, and as much as i like to be unique and cutting edge i couldnt pass up posting a quote i read on TSN.ca. This from a guy in Major League Baseball that threw his bat at the umpire and was just suspended 50 games for it.

"No, I really don't think I have anger management issues, I'm competitive. I just let the emotions get a little better than me sometimes. I've got to control that." --Delmon Young

Now im no genious (i know, i too was shocked when i found out) but isnt not being able to control or "manage" your emotions such as... oh i dont know... lets say anger, the same as having anger management issues.

the guys makes an impressive argument, seriously who's going to disagree with a guy that throws bats.

6 Comments:

At 7:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a rageaholic....I just can't live without rageahol

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

I think the rageahol(?) is a family trait. I saw it in Devin the other day and I'm sure I've had some myself lately. I miss you guys, Tronny and Kristen.

 
At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nathan, you spelt genius wrong. that is why you are not a genius.

ani

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

yeah, im not the greatest speller, and too lazy to do spell check.

 
At 8:28 am, Blogger kris said...

I thought you were just trying to be ironick.

With some people you have to be really specific. Maybe they should have asked him if he has bat-throwing management issues.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

It's about time! What do you do all day, work??
If every move I made in a competitive situation (ie: Settlers) was broadcast to the nation, I'd be accused of having some anger management issues too!
But I think a bar of soap would cure me :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home