whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Rugby cant start soon enough


I should be recieving an email any day to inform me when training will be starting and i think the spring season starts in late may. Yes Devin i know that in beautiful victoria they play all year round... but guess what?! i dont want to hear it! I am too excited, i didnt get to play last year because i went to china and i really missed getting beat up week after week, spending time with the guys and just being in a competitive league of some sort. I hope to make first division this year and actually start the entire summer season. Last year i played i made first division for the spring season but was "demoted" to second div starter and first div sub... i'll keep you posted. oh the guy in the picture getting his head stepped on is one of my coaches... ouch! Rugby, its good times!

6 Comments:

At 8:10 am, Blogger Heather said...

When I played rugby in high school gym class, I was the hooker. Isn't that lovely.

 
At 7:17 pm, Blogger Dee said...

So does your coach have nasty marks on his face now from that stomp?

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

no, he's pretty normal lookin... i think he has a couple scars on his face but im not sure if it was because of a 250 lbs mauri guy stepped on his face or not.

 
At 1:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

humhumhum... weirdo

 
At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER!

 
At 12:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fake win

 

Post a Comment

<< Home