whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

for your posting pleasure.

i think im going to remove that word verification thingy that you have to do everytime you want to post something. Its pretty annoying and i dont believe that if i take it down swarms and swarms of spam postings will come... and if they do, well im interested to see what they will say.

Speaking of the word verification thingy, does anyone else try to pronounce it? If you've ever played trivial pursuit with me you know im not a master of saying difficult words... and man does the word verification thingy throw out some tough ones. xjjsiwb??? what the heck is that?

9 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. I sometimes wonder what is going through your head. Don't get me wrong I love your personality. I'm sure you probably could say the same thing about me. I will miss having you at dinner tonight but hopefully you will still come over tomorrow. You will miss out on Turkey burgers tonight but you won't miss out on the beef kabobs tomorrow. And by the way I love candy.

 
At 2:56 pm, Blogger kris said...

I'm interested to see if you get spammed much or not. I think someone else tried to take that off then they got sick of the annoying commments. If it works out for you maybe I'll give it a try too.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

It's actually Latin for "verification thingy".

There you go.

 
At 5:50 am, Blogger Fred and Wendy said...

I don't care about the verification thingy...I am just glad to see that picture of the poor guy getting his head stepped on isn't the first thing I see anymore. Kind of reminds me of the opening video footage from ABC's Wide World of Sports - but you might not know that. Just us old guys remember the ski jumper falling every week!

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Dee said...

I don't have the verification thinger on and I haven't had much spam. Just lots of people I don't know leaving comments...but they make things interesting!

 
At 10:16 am, Blogger Kirst said...

Are you coming for Dinner tonight(Wed)? And we can watch a certain hockey game and the RACE they call Amazing.

 
At 10:36 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

sounds good to me!! and the timing will even work out for us game starts at 7, amazing race at 9. woo hoo.

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger kris said...

I'm stuck at church from 6:00pm - 9:45pm. More like boo hoo. (Not implying that Lynn was going to invite us over again - just whining.)

PS - your clock appears to be an hour behind.

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

more posts please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home