whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Enjoying work!

I really like my job. I work with great guys, have interesting work, im learning tons and its not very stressful. I've been with BJ for a couple months now and im still learning tons, and the guys have been really good about taking time to answer my questions, show me equations and explain drilling proceedures that i dont understand. Besides having good co workers life at BJ is pretty relaxed, the salemen understand that they are not the ONLY salesmen and accept the fact that we have other work besides their's. We also take time to have fun. Everyday my group picks up and leaves for coffee, which usually lasts a good half an hour, in the two months i've been here i've already been taken out for lunch more times than i can count (so like 6 or 7) and those sometimes last a few hours... and to top it all off i got to leave work yesturday at noon to represent the calgary headoffice in red deer in a game of hockey, yup thats right payed to play hockey...pretty sweet. Am i bragging.. you betcha! after months of searching for a job i would be happy just have a steady income but im just that much happier that i actually like the place that decided to hire me! anyone for three cheers for BJ?

2 Comments:

At 11:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three cheers for BJ is the best sentence I've ever heard.

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger Dee said...

I'm glad that you like your job....I hope you stay there for a long time because every time you mention it I giggle...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home