whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Family far from Fome

Jordan and Kristen are in Ottawa. No seriously they are!! yeah, i know you knew and we all miss them.(Kristen more than that hockey pool cheater Jordan) But it has to be extra hard on Auntie Faye, Uncle Randy, Kirsten, Devin, Heather and the rest of her clan. Plus Devin is in Victoria so its gotta be extra hard for the Tronsgards/Lobb's. It sucks when family is so far away... didnt something like 25000 people move to calgary over the last couple months... not a bad trade! I know how this is my brother Steve and Sister in law Jenn are in China and only get to see them a couple days out of the year. Gotta say i miss them. Steve and i talked on MSN last night and started talking about when they will be in calgary and such... hopefully i can take some time off and go to the coast with them for a few weeks since steve wants to do some sea kayaking. He also informed me of his rough life over there. It seems that they took the advantage of spring break to travel to another exotic location... the name escapes me at the time, but still life must be horrible for them.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheater??!!?!?!?
We'll see about that. Just remember, I have 35 points not taken into account. I can almost taste my free meal now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home