whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Poor Silke


Silke has been limping around for a few months now. When ever she was taken out for a walk or run she'd really feel it for the next few days and would have to walk around on three legs. It got to the point where we needed to get something done, so on Thursday she had surgery on her knee. I expected to come home to a poor excuse for a dog (because thats what she looked like after she had the surgery to have rocks removed from her tummy... thats another story) but she was happy to see me come home after work and was wagging her tail... she didnt move any other part of her body mind you. Shes actually walking around already, not putting too much weight on her leg but she's managing.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 am, Blogger kristen said...

yikes, a shaved dog leg lookes pretty weird.
feel better soon scary black dog!

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger Faye said...

Poor Silke!! I guess she's not ready to meet an energetic puppy yet! check out my blog to see pictures of our baby - Boston!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home