whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Life Update.

So its been awhile since i posted anything, but really my life isnt that exciting so getting caught up shouldnt take that long. I think i need some kids so they can provide me with some crap/puke stories, oh and perks like more "Ralph Bucks" and the spanking (kidding).

All last week i was sent to "BJ school" (seriously). Every once in awhile my company likes to send its employees out to take some classes, and last week i got to take a class on Real time acquisition or something like that. The class was fine and the change of pace was really nice. Getting up an hour and a half later than usual, wearing whatever i want, and having the day done by two o'clock to enjoy the beautiful weather was pretty sweet.

Rugby finally started and im pretty pumped about that. Time to get in shape and get back into competitive mode, only bad thing is missing tuesday night dinners at the Lobbs because practice is on at the same time.

I've decided to start painting again. My last painting, which was for steve and sue, took me about two and a half years... hopefully by posting weekly updates on here it will keep me focused and i'll be able to finish faster. I plan on doing a giraffe face on a 2.5 x 2.5 foot canvas in black and white.... we'll see how it turns out.

6 Comments:

At 10:49 am, Blogger Kirst said...

I know how much you like my stories. Don't worry I will keep them coming. Because of Rugby does that mean no more Tuesday nights for you till the fall? You will have to come over another night then. We miss seeing you. It has been awhile and not as often as before. Give us a call.

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

How about i come over on Wednesday to watch the race known as Amazing?? Let me know if that works for you!

 
At 12:56 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

what's a blog without talking about crap or puke?? Oh yeah, everyone else!
Good to see you are honing some skills. Chicks like guys with skills! Maybe not Rugby or art though. I suggest picking up some numchucks (?) and/or bike-jumping.
Happy drawing.

 
At 7:46 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

oh dont worry joy, i have some mad numchuck skills, plus i can draw ligers... its quite possibly the greatest animal ever... gosh!

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Faye said...

I'm glad you are pursueing (sp?) your art. It's a shame to waste talent. That is if you have some!!

 
At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be an artist but a Xbox 360 Madden player you are not!!! prepare to be destroyed the first time you set foot in my house. You have been officially warned.

signed ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home