whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Snow Good!


As many of you know im a fan of winter. Thats not to say i dont enjoy when summer finaly comes, because i really like summer too. But its because of winter that i love summer so much. Winter definately has up sides and this week we finally got some of it... a nice dump of snow. I dont think anyone can deny that snow makes everything look... ummm.... well pretty! besides that snow is great for creating fun things to do: building snow forts, snowball fights, sledding. One little guilty pleasure i have is that i enjoy seeing people slip and potentially fall on the slippy sidewalks and roads... its not so fun being on the other end. yeah, thats right!! today while running to catch the c-train i totally bit the dust... like one moment i was all happy that i wouldnt have to wait outside for the train and the next on the ground making snow angels... worst of all, i missed the train. and i just know there were a few people on board that took just as much pleasure in watching a me bail as i would. Luckily it was casual friday and i was wearing jeans because the only thing funnier than seeing a guy fall while trying to make the train is seeing a guy fall while trying to make the train in a suit. how can you not like winter?!

6 Comments:

At 6:31 pm, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

Watching someone fall always makes me laugh. Russell and I once pointed and laughed at a woman who slipped on some ice. It was mean of us. Good times.

 
At 10:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! I laughed, but you stood up and pointed. We were in a greyhound bus at the 'dome after playing the national anthem for the Flames game (woo go Flames) and she fell. One would think that the tint on the windows of the bus would mean that she wouldn't see us taking pleasure in her going down...sorry...but she could see right through the glass.

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

like i said snow is great times! and really you have to believe that if she saw either one of you guys bail she'd be right there laughing at you... though she may not stand up and point... foreshame!

 
At 10:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"foreshame"?

Good thing I got that shirt... and good thing you got yours.

I'd like to make a request... can you please post a pic of you wearing your shirt pointing to the "sorry" so we can always see it. Hey why not change your profile pic to that.

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger Dee said...

Nathan I was thinking of this post today when I caught myself not only laughing at someone who fell in the parking lot of my store today, but elbowing the person I was talking to and making her look too...ah, do they really let me be in charge??! Anyway, the snow is good times, and though it doesn't make for the best highway driving, it has given me a few good laughs through the floor to celiling windows lining the front of my store!

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

you know what the worst thing is... today Erin slipped while trying to catch the bus and spent time in emergency, luckily her ankle isnt broken... so i need to update what i find humourous... as long as the person falling does not hurt themselves...then its still funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home