whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sorry.


Ah, what a great t-shirt! Apparently Jordan thinks this suits me... and well who am i to argue. Now instead of wasting precious time forming words to express my deep sorrow and regret for what i've done i can simply point to the shirt. So Stever i have taken your suggestion to take the picture and put it on my profile, now take a suggestion from me and kiss my little white butt.... okay i didnt mean that. sorry. (or for easy reference, just look at the shirt)

6 Comments:

At 11:02 am, Blogger kris said...

Ohh, that's your "sorry" t-shirt. I just thought you were playing with your (apparently uneven) nipples.

Thanks for the clarification.

(PS - who needs a hockey pool now that you have a blog?!)

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

who says i wasnt playing with my uneven nipples??? but yes that is the shirt... i'll try to upload a bigger picture of it sometime in the near future!

 
At 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty. I'm in my staff meeting waiting for people to finish some stuff and decided to blog surf (as recommended by my principal) and this made me laugh out loud!!

 
At 6:04 pm, Blogger kristen said...

as long as he recommended it stever ;-)

why oh why is it just now that nathan finally has the perfect shirt?

 
At 6:47 pm, Blogger Heather said...

What a horrible principal you have... I couldn't IMAGINE having to spend time with a nut job like HIM!

 
At 8:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a pretty tough life...

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home