whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Go Flames Go


Yesturday while working i was paged that i had someone one hold that wished to talk to me. I was curious to see who could possibly be calling me at work. To my surprise it was my girlfriends dad. He has a travel agency that does work for my company and is actually the one that pretty much got me the job that i have here at BJ services.... insert joke here: ________ kristen stop giggling! anyhoo, he had called me to see if i was interested in going to the flames game tonight. of course i was interested, it conflicts with my tuesday night dinner with the lobbsters and heather but i figured they would understand, because there is only one thing better than tuesday night dinners (which are quite amazing! Kirsten you're a great cook) and thats going to watch a hockey game, and the only thing better than watching a hockey game is a free hockey game and the only thing better than a free hockey game is a free hockey game that you get to sit in the third row and the only thing that would top that is if it were the oilers.... but i guess i cant get too picky. Actually i really like the flames and i cant wait for the game tonight. this is a shout out for those of you out in Ottawa ----> "GO FLAMES GO"

4 Comments:

At 10:54 am, Blogger kristen said...

go flames go indeed!!!




(still giggling)

 
At 9:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerk. I am jealous. My girlfriend's dad hardly ever gives me anything...

but my wife's dad is good to me.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Hmmmmmmm, the game, eh...

Well your buffalo style turkey burger and fries were sitting on the counter, getting cold, while we waited for you to come to dinner... and waited and waited... sniff sniff. Woulda been nice to know.

And now enoug with the guilt trip and on to the jealousness.

LUCKY! (insert Napoleon voice here).

 
At 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be sweet to go to a flames game. Heather, I can definitely believe that he didn't call and say he wouldn't be there. If anyone else watches scrubs, an episode tonight featured J.D.(Zach Braff) opening a shaken can of soda. He said he knew a trick to open the can and yes it sprayed everywhere. That's a Nathan move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home