whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mini Eggs



after viewing Dee's blog, i've realized i have not posted about one of my faverate things. Those darn Cadbury Mini Eggs. If you have not experienced these little pastel coloured treats you really dont know what your missing. There is however a problem. If you go to Mac's or Seven Eleven or better yet... Shoppers to buy some mini eggs you'll see this delemia. The "normal" bag size is far too small. I usually opt for the "family size" bag but do not share with my family. Seriously these little eggs are too addictive, i'd like to see someone open a bag and not polish it off in one sitting. What i have actually found interesting is that Cadbury has realized how powerful these little eggs are, and have made special Christmas edition mini eggs so people can fill their addiction throughout out the year.

4 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Blogger kristen said...

In the words of the shirt: good grammar costs nothing





(come on...you were all thinking it)

PS-you know I think you're great....plus you work for BJ services. I am in constant giggle because of it.

PPS-I may be commenting under the influence of red wine. And we all know what alcohol does to me....makes me talk to much.

 
At 11:55 am, Blogger Heather said...

Oh K, and your wine. It makes you impose your grammar on others.

The Christmas eggs aren't NEARLY as good as the regular ones... I don't know why, but they really really aren't.

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Dee said...

I agree, the Christmas mini eggs are not nearly as good. I tried them once and decided that I would stick to the easter ones...I think part of why I like them so much is that I only get them once a year.

Nice mini egg blog Nathan, you're one of the cool kids now!

 
At 8:21 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

Kristen, red wine makes you mean ... or at the very least turns you into steve. Common now do you really think i care about grammer, punctuation, spelling??? consider yourself lucky if you can even somewhat make sense of what im writing. but you still make me laugh while you're laughing at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home