whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Friday, March 03, 2006

friday fun

So get this... everyday i, along with the other guys from my group at work go for coffee. good times. And being friday things are painfully slow so i get the extra large coffee. well i was talking to one of the guys in my group whilst enjoying my quite tasty cup of joe, when all of a sudden the bottom of my styrofoam cup gives way allowing the coffee to pour all over myself... luckily i had enjoyed two thirds of it before this all took place. So yeah, im at work wearing a coffee soaked shirt. crappy day right?? WRONG! i now know that i get to go shopping at lunch to purchase a new, non-coffee soaked shirt. I could have easily allowed incident to ruin a perfectly good friday... but no, a little shopping can fix anything! Hope your friday was just as good as mine, if it isnt maybe try pouring a cup of coffee all over yourself. Worked for me!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:33 pm, Blogger Heather said...

I LOVE that you wrote "a little shopping can fix anything!"

I agree... But it's just funny that you said that.

 
At 6:00 pm, Blogger kristen said...

the comment i just said out loud: "Nathan is such a girl". Seriously...I know a precious few fellows who are cheered up by shopping.

But it's one of the reasons we love you.

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger Dee said...

Nice! I thought the same thing to myself as I was reading it....before I read K's comment!

I love that you're a big girl.

 
At 5:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... we've got you turning to shopping and Jordan wearing a veil... you guys are starting to make me wonder.

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

starting to make you wonder??? this coming from the guy that could blog for months on end about the many times people (co-workers, students, guys on the c-train etc.) thought you were gay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home