whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

the end of blogspot?

Yup, i may no longer be blogging using blogspot... yesterday i bought myself a mac and included with it are the capabilities of creating your own website. so i spent sometime last night playing around and sort of created one myself. dont expect much there are lots of mistakes and i havent got all the links working yet but at least its up. check it out: http://web.mac.com/nathankellett

6 Comments:

At 10:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I put you down on your new site?

 
At 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding, we all know that I don't blog-surf enough to comment more than once ever few months... unless you insult me and then I know 'cause Sue's laughing about it.

Merry Christmas.
Steve

 
At 10:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I the first visitor to your web site?

 
At 10:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I the first visitor to your web site?

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

i believe you were steveR!! You coming into town anytime soon? its been awhile since we've been idiots.

 
At 5:58 am, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

Lame. Cool but lame. No comment section over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home