whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

how do you know that you lead a boring life??

A couch starts to become the focus of your blog. I hope that this will be the second to last post about THE COUCH. there should be only this post, where i state that i've been contacted by the warehouse in calgary to let me know my couch is in the city and to set up a date where they can deliver my couch and coffee table.. and then finally the post about it arriving and how comfy it is and how i dont need to sit on the floor. Hopefully there will not be any additional postings about this stupid couch such as how they accidentally broke my couch in the warehouse and have to get a new one made... or how they were just kidding about it being in the city, or even a post about how when they delivered the couch it was the wrong colour and had to be sent back. Hopefully it will not come down to that... plus im missing a tuesday night dinner to have them deliver it, so it better come!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Blogger kristen said...

#1- clearly my sister isn't the only one that wants to be just like me...

#2- you look a lot like your brother in that picture...

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Clearly nathan wants to be like me AND you Kristen...

 
At 6:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true that...
now the real question...IS THE COUCH HERE?

 
At 7:54 am, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

it is here as in Calgary, but not here as in my condo where it works best. 6 days!!!

ps. this was the only cool green scheme out of templates... i will do my best to change the header and even possibly the background to mix things up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home