whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Complaining about complainers

and im one of them so dont think this is a "im good you're bad" kind of post (i've complained non-stop about my couch and recently complained about annoying escalator people) But really we are all a bunch of complainers. If left to it, we'd find something to complain about, about everything. If you want proof take a gander at the globe and mail website and read some peoples comments on any subject. We just had a company wide pay raise (which was of a significant amount) and to my surprise and disgust i heard a guy complaining about how it was long over due and not as much as he was expecting.

I dont know.. maybe complaining is necessary to continue evolution in all aspects of life, after all no one will improve something that no one thinks should be improved.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:08 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Sometimes you have to complain to get stuff off your chest. I just sucks if people do it all the time.

 
At 9:22 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Useless complaining to people that can't do anything about it is what bugs me. When is the couch coming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home