whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Brrrr, its a little cold

Todays walk into work was a bit chilly. and by a bit i mean a lot. actually it wasnt that bad, but i need a scarf. Does anyone know of a cool place to buy scarves? Other than it being pretty darn cold in the city not a whole lot going on over here. oh, but i have a funny/somewhat gross story.

On the weekend i went to get a haircut. it turned out alright (i dont know if you could screw my hair up, i keep it pretty messy anyways) but afterwards i felt like having a coffee. Starbucks is right next door to my hair cutting place so i figured i'd just go there. I had my first Christmas coffee of the year (Eggnog Tazo Chai... delicious) anyways there was a bit of a line up to pay for drinks but the girls working were making the drinks as the people walked in. As i was waiting to pay, i noticed the guy at the register wasnt sounding too good, and obviously had some sort of head cold. as the guy in front of me was paying the cashier guy had to sneeze, and did the appropriate thing of sneezing into his elbow... however when he removed his face from his elbow he had an enormous amount of snot hanging from his cheek. the cashier guy was then like "i think im going to wash my hands" the guy in front of me replied totally seriously "please... might want to check your face too"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

That's the greatest story. Made me seriously laugh out loud (or lol as the cool kids write).

Last year I got a sweet scarf from Gap. I don't like shopping there and I think my coat and scarf are the only things I own that were purchased there. But, really, the scarf, check out Gap.

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger Heather said...

that's sick.

 
At 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

old navy usually has some decently priced fleece scarves.

 
At 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Europe: 16 degrees celcius... I'm loving it!!!!

European citizen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home