whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

That's Craptastic!

I moved into my condo on September 15th. On the same day i went and purchased my couch and coffee table. On that day they told me it would be 6-10 weeks. Later that same day i got a phone call from the store saying the fabric that i wanted was on back order and that it would push the date i'd get my couch back a week. Okay thats fine.

A couple days ago i got a call from the manager of the store telling me that its going to be 4-5 more weeks.. ah crap. apparently the factory that makes the furniture has its workers make one style of couch for 3 weeks or so then switches it up and does another style for awhile. because of the fabric backorder i missed my rotation. Just another reason why im looking forward to december.

5 Comments:

At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures from Tuesday night? Did you dress up?

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

there are actually no pictures. Erin was running late so when she got to my place we had to go. unfortunate isnt it.

 
At 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask for a discount...or ask them to refund the delivery charge or something like that...

 
At 10:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most anticipated couch ever!

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger --Nathan-- said...

no kidding!!! im actually considering leaving the protective packaging on once it comes and remove it on christmas day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home