whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Views


You know those commercials that are on all the time these days promoting canadians to experience canada (like the lady from egypt talking about drumhellers dinosaurs and how her country doesnt have anything so large and old and how canadians are lucky to have such things) well i love those commercials... and its so true canada has so much great stuff to see and for the most part we take it for granted. I experienced a great part of canada during my trip... here are some of the views!







6 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Those are some great pictures. Sounds like you had alot of fun.

 
At 12:18 am, Blogger Dee said...

Those pictures are awesome Nathan! We're going to vancouver island for a week of surfing in september and I can't wait...need to get me a wetsuit first though!!

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger kristen said...

i can't wait to hear the stories (hint hint)

the pictures look great!

 
At 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 12:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home