whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Defending Ben Mulroney


So last night i was watching canadian idol. I only watch the beginning shows to see the singers that really believe they can sing when they (like myself) really cannot. It was during watching the show that i started to pay attention to ben mulroney. I know most of you think he's a nerd and a loser and a horrible host but really i dont mind him. Sure he's a little stiff and i can even agree on him being a little geeky but i personally think that helps him be a better host. He has even gotten a little funnier since last season and made me laugh out loud a couple times last night. The first time was when he was commenting during on girls performance saying she sang like " an angel.... a tone deaf angel"

So to sum up, im defending Ben Mulroney because i think he is a great host for canadian idol, sure he's a dork, but who isnt? He doesnt try to steal the show or make it all about him. I couldnt think of anyone else who could do a better job.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 am, Blogger kris said...

He's the only one on the show that isn't a carbon copy of American Idol. What's wrong, couldn't they find a Canadian cool enough to be Ryan Seacrest?

I haven't watched the show in a while (I also only like the first few episodes) but from what I remember that guy who co-hosts / says stupid things is the real annoying one. I can't stand that guy. He even looks annoying in the picture you posted.

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger Joy and Darrin said...

Did you see the beginning when that one girl totally farted? It was soooooo funny.

I don't mind Ben either but why are there 4 judges? It's not like they are "all so good we can't pick just three"!

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Dee said...

I think that girl got a golden ticket too! Crazy. I laughed hard at that one.

I kept watching just to see if anyone came out kicking their heels and singing "I've got a golden ticket" but nobody did....are they too young for the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory??

 
At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Taylor should point and laugh at you for liking Ben Mulroney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home