whaaaa? nathan knows nothing?!

This is me in all my pasty whiteness.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Here we go.


Well I never thought I would ever join the world of "Blogging" but I am a man with much to say and this just might be a good way of letting others hear it. If nothing else it will give me something to do when nothing is going on, such as right now.

Im at work and it's Friday but nothing is going on with only a couple hours until the weekend. I've spent the entire week (along with the last two weeks) reading text books, seminar notes etc and job shadowing. I think next week I'll actually have stuff to do which will be good. I know in a few weeks I'll be looking back and wishing I had the free time but for now im just excited to get working.

Okay so this was a pretty lame way to start off blogging, I promise this will heat up soon. I might have to go "create" some excitement in my life in order to have a kick ass blog that people will actually want to read.

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home